Campaign’s researcher, Eileen Turnbull, describes below how she tracked down the television programme, Red Under the Bed.
Events from Spring 2017, including:
- February 2017 – Westminster Justice Summit
- February 2017 – Campaigners at West Midlands TUC
- March 2017 – Harry and Terry speak at Dudley TUC
- March 2017 – Harry and Terry speak at the Annual General Meeting of Shropshire UNISON
- March 2017 – Supporting Orgreave Truth & Justice
Comrades in arms – the oldest and youngest Shrewsbury pickets. Friends for over 45 years, Ken O’Shea, (aged 88 and the oldest Shrewsbury picket) with Terry Renshaw (69 and the youngest of the Shrewsbury 24), meet up after Ken’s recent hospital stay. All the Campaign wish him well in his recovery.
Autumn 2016 Campaign Update
May 2016 – Amnesty International admit government pressure to change their decision about Des Warren. Read More…
April 2016 – Our Message to the Families of the Hillsborough victims and the indefatigable Hillsborough Campaigners
Ian Prowes has made a video for the Shrewsbury 24 Campaign of his cover of Alun Parry’s song My Name Is Dessie Warren. Read more…